Google Maps Static API Utility is a .net desktop application that generates an HTML file where road map, satellite view and street view images are displayed for the specified addresses. The images are stored in the specified output directory. It allows us to import CSV file. It uses Google Maps Static API and Street View Static API.
- It generates road map, satellite view and street view images.
- It generates HTML file that dispalys these images. Three images are displayed in one row for single address.
- It imports data from CSV file.
- It uses Google Maps and Street View Static APIs.
- It supports single as well as multiple fields addresses i.e. you can have one field for the complete address or multiple fields like street, city, state, country and zip.
- It displays progress as the rows are processed.
- Unicode support has been added.
- Regional support added for processing CSV files.
- You can specify whether to display marker on the road map or satellite view.
- You can specify width, height and zoom.
- Full source code has been provided.
How To Use?
- Browse a CSV file and click Load File button.
- Select address fields in the proper order like street, city, state, country and zip.
- Enter your Google API key.
- Specify the output directory where the generated files will be saved.
- Select the map types and specify other options like width and height.
- Click the Process button.
- Progress will be shown as rows are processed.
- When all records are processed, open ‘Index.html’ file stored in the output directory to view the results.
Check the video preview for complete steps.