This small react component is very useful for react application where needs a reusable loan amortization calculator component. Most financial website or web application needs a loan calculator in several cases. This component is well organized, the user can directly integrate this component with his react project. It is according to the loan amortization formula with accurate calculations. This component is directly used to determine the periodic payment amount due on a loan. The amortization repayment model factors varying amounts of both interest and principal into every installment, though the total amount of each payment is the same.
- Based on the amortization process equal monthly installment (EMI) calculation.
- Principle amount, interest, total payable calculation.
- React js reusable component.
- Easy to customize and implement to the existing project.
- Calculation based on the amortization formula.
- Useful for financial projects.